Sunday, August 31, 2008

Who knew....

That a ball made out of tin foil would be so much fun! Lukas keeps getting into the tin foil. He freaks out when I put it back so I thought I would just bunch up some for him and he could use it as a ball. He and Dan played ball with it for a long time. Lukas thought it was really funny. They played with it for quite a while. Sometimes fun just comes dirt cheap!


Lukas thought it was funny throw the ball straight in the air and watch it fall to the ground.

2 comments:

rain said...

Tin foil, a box, bubble wrap, the dollar store...all are guaranteed ways to entertain kids. And yeah, dirt cheap. It's always like that. In a way I think this is one of the best things about kids...you know that they have imaginations, and that they're willing to use them.

DeSisto Digitals said...

Interesting! Kind of reminds me of a time when a child was overjoyed playing with the greatest toy ever NOT to be created - BOULION CUBES! Ha, ha!