Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Talking more

Lukas is talking more and more everyday. He is saying about one new word a day. Some of the things he is saying: Truck, he is obssessed with trucks. Everytime he sees one he yells out truck. Please, he even said thanks to me the other day when I gave him breakfast. If he sees a picture of himself sometimes he will say Lukas cute. Of course he can say dog. Duck is another favorite, followed by quack quack. The other day he said take off because he wanted us to take off his shoes. I did it is one he shouts when he is proud of himself. He hates his car seat so much that whenever he is in it he says stuck and tries to get out of it. A few times he has managed to get his arms out of the straps. It scares me to death I have to pull over and fix it. Instead of saying bye he says see you a lot. He is saying more words but these are some of my favorites. He is growing so fast and it is so exciting and sad at the same time.

He is obsessed with wearing mine and Dans shoes. Currently these are his favorite to put on.
The other day he had to wear his church tie and his Fourth of July necklaces.

2 comments:

rain said...

I loved it when Cole started saying real words, and using them often. But I know what you mean about it being sad at the same time. It's hard to see your babies grow, because they're your babies...In a way I really feel sorry for Sydney when she gets here, because she will NEVER get to grow. She'll be my baby for the rest of her life. Oh, and by the way, UNDER TWO-HUNDRED DAYS! Whoo-hoo!

DeSisto Digitals said...

I love little kid words! He's so adorable Brandi. It cracks me up how animated he is. :) Why hasn't he learned to say "Nately is the GREATEST!" A kid that can say that is going places I tell you!