Sunday, August 3, 2008

Rest of 18 month pics

Here is the rest of Lukas's 18 month pictures! Nately had so many great ones to choose from. It was so hard to pick! In the end these where the ones I chose. Thanks again Nately! We LOVE them! You have a customer for life.









6 comments:

rain said...

SOOOO Cute! Believe me, being a mom, it's sometimes hard to admit that other kids are cute...I don't know why, and I'm sure it's selfish, but that's the truth. However, that is one cute kid. All of his pictures just look like commercials.

Anonymous said...

they turned out super cute! i love that you took his rocking chair for the pictures-what a great idea!

DeSisto Digitals said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeSisto Digitals said...

What can I say... your kid is just too darn cute for his own good! Watch out for when he gets a bit older because the ladies will be chasing him all around the town. :)

Jennifer said...

He is so cute brandi!! We are just living in provo now. We sold our house in Springville about a year and a half ago. I miss springville though! Do you still talk to anyone from orem??

Saleem Family said...

Ok when are we getting some new pictures of Lukas?? He is so cute! You think you can top him???? :) Love ya guys