Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Finally

FINALLY the weather is getting nice again! I am so sick of the rain. Poor Lukas was so sick of being in the house after he had been playing outside so much. We had a lot of fun yesterday playing outside and going for walks. I am sure today will be a repeat of yesterday. We even went for a walk around the block without the stroller and Lukas walking. He was so cute because he kept reaching out for my finger and holding on and walking right by my side.


Lukas loves making rock piles.

He wanted me to turn on the house SO bad!

He looks so big in this picture.

Lukas doesn't really like to get in his wagon he rather just push it.

3 comments:

Merrills said...

So cute. We are so happy to be outside too! YAY Summer!

rain said...

I just want it to stay like this...not too hot. I hate it when it's scorching outside, and you look at your little guys with their red cheeks and all sweaty...am I bumming anyone else but me, out?

Steven said...

Guys he is just too cute for words.His smile warms your heart!