Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New pool

I bought Lukas a kiddie pool yesterday. I decided to put him in his swim suit and go out and play in it. He didn't really like sitting in it, but I think it was because the water was too cold. I think I need to fill it in the morning and let it sit so it will get warm. He liked sticking his hands in it and filling it up with the hose. He seriously loves the hose.

He was great at aiming inside the rings with the water.
Using the ring as a hat!



Helping daddy fill the pool


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i took my boys swimming at mom's house-i'm sorry i didn't call you! i will call you for sure next time! i think they would have so much fun together, and the water is much warmer :)

rain said...

Such a cute kid...