Friday, May 16, 2008

5 Years

Five years ago today Dan and I were married for eternity. It is hard to believe that it has been five years. Time sure does fly by. I couldn't ask for a better husband. He is such a great dad and works so hard for me and Lukas. To celebrate our Anniversary we went and stayed at a Resort in Midway. It was so much fun. Dan and I don't see each other much with him going to school and working. This was a much needed break. We went to dinner at the Claim jumper and it was great. The resort was beautiful and it was so much fun to spend time and have great conversation with Dan. Lukas stayed with grandma and grandpa. I was a little nervous since this was his first time away from me at night. He did great (unless grandma was lying to be nice. HA HA) and even went to sleep without crying for the night and for his nap. I am glad that he did so well. I think he is a little mad at me though because ever since we left Grandma and Grandpas he has thrown a million tantrums and been hitting non stop. Hopefully he is back to his normal self tomorrow or I might drop him back off at Grandmas. Just kidding. I was very happy to see Lukas after being away from him. Thanks Dan for such a great five years!




1 comment:

rain said...

FUN! I'm jealous. I can't even remember the last time Jeff and I went for an entire night away...and we are on ten years. It does go by fast.