Our suite had the biggest tub I have ever seen. It was awesome!Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Las Vegas
Dan and I went to Las Vegas for him to try out for the police academy. When we first go there are hotel was so crappy. We could hear the music from an outdoor bar just banging away. It was so loud it was shaking our room. I knew there was no way I was going to be able to sleep with the ruckus so I called down to the front desk. I expalined to her that my husband was going to be trying out for the police academy the next day and it was very important we get a good nights rest. I asked her if there was any possible way we could move to a different room. She told us she could and she would send someone up with our new keys. When we got to our new room we found that they had up graded us to a suite! Score for us right? Dan tried out for the academy and did very well. He passed the written test and everything but the mile and a half run. I am very proud of him for getting as far as he did. He can try out again in October if he wants. We decided to start running and practicing for it. We know what is in store now and he will for sure pass the next time. Great job honey. After he tried out we were just able to relax for the night and enjoy a little vacation. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for watching Lukas for us. I know he had tons of fun!
Our suite had the biggest tub I have ever seen. It was awesome!
Our suite had the biggest tub I have ever seen. It was awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yay for great customer service. So you're going to start running? Good luck! I keep telling myself I need to do it. But you know, now I've got a viable excuse for not doing it. Anyway, good job, to Dan. Now that you know what to expect from the test, it will be a cake walk. It's always the surprises that get ya.
Good job, Dan! Glad you had fun and know what to expect now! Lukas was really good and fun at mom's. Lexi had a blast hanging out with him on Sunday and Tuesday!
Post a Comment