Sunday, January 30, 2011

Meet Molly

Lukas has been wanting a dog for a LONG time! He kept telling grandpa he needed to get one. Well grandpa and grandma made his wish come true the other day. They got a cute little 7 week old lab named Molly! They even took Lukas with them when they picked him up. She is adorable and such a good dog.

Lukas loves Molly and asks me every day if we can go play with her.
Blair thinks she is cute too!
She chases her shadow. It cracks me up!

Blair is a little hesitant of her. She likes to pet her at times but then runs away other times. I think Molly really liked Blairs hair/hair bow. She was always trying to jump up and nip at it. This scared Blair a little. HA HA. Molly is so cute that Dan and I have even been talking about getting our own dog. Really though it would be more for Lukas. He needs a friend and a dog can make a great one! He has had some anxiety lately. So bad that he won't sleep and is constantly yelling for me and doesn't want me to leave the room. We are thinking maybe a dog would help? Who knows but if a dog would help I will get one!

2 comments:

ANeibaur said...

Dogs are so great, and molly is just precious isn't she?!
I'm sorry to hear that lukas has had bad anxiety lately. I hope he feels better soon. Maybe at least having molly to play with once and a while will help him feel better.

Haylee said...

So cute! we had a yellow lab named Kayla and she was so cute with my kids!...Ate everything though so be careful! haha