Lukas doing his new favorite thing playing angry birds on the i touch!I can't believe Lukas is 4! I know I say this every year but I can't believe that 4 years ago my miracle baby boy was born. I just remember wanting so badly to hold him. When you try for years and your dreams finally come true it is the best feeling. I craved, dreamed, prayed begged and pleaded for this little guy. Now he is 4 and oh so big! He is so full of life and has the most contagious laugh. I think his laugh is one of my favorite things about him. It almost sounds fake, yet I promise it isn't. When he laughs you laugh. He loves preschool and Ms. Valerie. He asks me every day if it is a school day. He can't wait to go and play with his friends and learn. He makes friends so easy and his favorite thing to do is play with his friends. He is stubborn and doesn't give in. We are hoping that he uses this to his advantage when he gets older. He loves any sort of video game. One of his favorite things to do is play Wii with his dad. He loves playing at his grandparents house and never wants to leave. He loves super heroes especially bat man! I secretly think he wants to be bat man when he grows up. He is a good big brother and always wants Blair to sit on his lap. He is still an early riser but mom is starting to get use to it (well sometimes.) His favorite foods are moms home made mac and cheese and chicken nuggets. I am so glad that I get to be this little boys mommy and that 4 years ago I got my wish!
3 comments:
4 all ready? That's crazy! I'm excited for you guys. Happy Birthday (late) I hope you guys had a fun day celebrating!
It is crazy thinking he is 4 now! What a personality he has and I love his laugh too... you can't not laugh. Happy birthday Lukas!
Happy, Happy Birthday! They change you forever, huh? But in the best way possible.
Post a Comment