On Sunday Lukas became a Sun Beam! I am sure he is the oldest Sun Beam in his class with his 4th bday being on Sunday! He has been SO ready for this for a long time. So ready in fact that he has been refusing to go to nursery. He kept telling me and Dan that he was too big for nursery! So instead of nursery he had been going to Dans primary class with him. He did really well so we knew he would make a great Sun Beam. When it was time to be placed in class he went right in no hesitation what so ever. He was so excited and had so much fun! His teachers made him these cool Sun Beam glasses. I LOVE them! Every time he wears them I crack up! He enjoyed it so much that he keeps asking when church is again.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Sun Beam
On Sunday Lukas became a Sun Beam! I am sure he is the oldest Sun Beam in his class with his 4th bday being on Sunday! He has been SO ready for this for a long time. So ready in fact that he has been refusing to go to nursery. He kept telling me and Dan that he was too big for nursery! So instead of nursery he had been going to Dans primary class with him. He did really well so we knew he would make a great Sun Beam. When it was time to be placed in class he went right in no hesitation what so ever. He was so excited and had so much fun! His teachers made him these cool Sun Beam glasses. I LOVE them! Every time he wears them I crack up! He enjoyed it so much that he keeps asking when church is again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sunbeams are so fun! Sofia had to give a talk last Sunday, so I was sitting in front with her watching the cute new Sunbeams. I was a nursery worker when some of them came into nursery, so it was an added treat for me. There is always the assortment of crying, clinging, shy, stubborn, excited, and (like Lukas) so ready to be in big kid Primary Sunbeams!
Love the glasses, Lukas! Congrats on being a Sunbeam!
those glasses are awesome! yeah for sunbeams! :)
Post a Comment