Thursday, February 10, 2011

2 and 4 yr pics sneak peak

My friend/neighbor at http://www.frecklesphotography.blogspot.com/ took my kids 2 and 4 year pics a few days ago. I LOVED how they turned out. My kids turned their charms on and we got some good ones.

Blair had on a really cute dress to wear with Lukas in these pics but she was done by that time. I am not sure we even got one with her in her princess twirly dress. That is what we call it. She loves to twirl in it. I will have to get a pic of her in it and post it another day.

My kids were being so silly and fun! I love their little outfits. Blair's dress is my new fave! I can't wait till it is warmer so she can wear it more often!

5 comments:

Ryane said...

I love these pics!! Lukas is so handsome and just love that you can see Blair's wild personality!!

Saleem Family said...

I love the one with the 2 of them... Lukas with his arm around Blair. They turned out so cute. She really did catch their personalities.

Unknown said...

Who took these pics? They are darling!!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

so cute!! it'll be hard choosing your favorites for the wall :)

rain said...

Oh, those are such cute kids! Great pics!