On Thursday we took the kids to the carnival. They loved it. Blair wanted to go on EVERY ride! She is so crazy so I am not surprised. We only let her ride a few though. She can climb out of the shopping carts at the store so I am sure if she wasn't liking the ride she would have found a way to get out. I wasn't risking it. She got to go on the fun house and the merry go round. We let Lukas go on whatever rides he chose. We tried to talk him into the kiddie roller coasters. He wasn't having it though, he said they were too fast.


This had to be the longest carasouel ride ever. Seriously, Lukas even asked when it was going to be over. HA HA. Blair thought her horse was a rocking horse and kept trying to rock back and forth. She didn't think the ride was to long because she was mad when we took her off.

I love this picture. Its like he is just chillin riding his motorcycle! He thinks he is a one bad dude!

Waiting for Blair to come down the fun house with daddy.

Blair thought this was so much fun. So did Lukas. Lukas went on it twice. I couldn't get a picture of him cause there was always some other little kid in the way.
4 comments:
Lukas is such a stud!!! He seems like a cool little man!
That's funny, I have a picture of Keaton on a motorcycle ride just like that. I wonder if it's the same one? Maybe they just go from town to town with all the same rides. :) I know what you mean when the rides seem to go on forever. I guess it's good to get your money's worth!
Those silly little kids... ALL THREE OF THEM! ;) Man, I miss the days when I got to go on carnival rides. If I did it now, I'd be the creepy old lady riding by herself (as we all know Chris won't go on them with me, ha ha).
I took my kiddos, too! And I agree...the little kiddie rides went FOREVER. In fact, I'm still working on a story on my blog exactly like that. My kids loved that jungle-gym thingy, too. I thought it was WAY too much work. ;)
Post a Comment