Tuesday, July 13, 2010

3 and 1/2

Lukas turned 3 and a half on the 9th. Since I haven't done an only Lukas post for a while I thought this would be a perfect time to do so! Lukas is getting so tall and so big. I can't believe that he, my little miracle baby has gotten so big! He says the funniest things and makes me laugh on a daily basis. He is a huge story teller and goes on and on and on. Sometimes I admit I tune out a bit and just nod my head and say uh huh. He starts preschool in a month and a half. He is SO excited. I am so excited for him but a little nervous to drop my little guy off two days a week for two hours. I know he will love it though. He knows all his letters and we have been practicing writing. He can almost write his name. He knows how to spell it, but struggles with the K and the A. He loves playing with his "kids" which is his friends. He always wants to go outside and play with them. I am glad he is so social and plays so well with others. He started swim lessons a week ago and he LOVES them. He was nervous to get in the big pool but he did it. I was so proud of him. We love this little guy even if sometimes the terrible 3's get the best of us!

2 comments:

.l i c k t e e s. said...

he is such a cute boy he's really growing up :)

Steven and Jennifer said...

Can't believe he is getting so big. Seems like yesterday day you called to say you were pregnant.