Yesterday we went outside to FINALLY (yes we had a ton of weeds in our flower bed) weed our flower beds in the back yard. After a while we got tired of it and it turned into a water fight. Who can blame us? Water fights, or weeding? Of course WATER FIGHT! I will be honest I didn't participate I just watched. Lukas, Dan and Blair had a blast though. In the end I was the only one dry.


He LOVES to play in the hose.

I LOVE this picture. They truly have special bond. Lukas loves his daddy so much.


No wonder he loves his daddy so much. Who else would let him squirt them in the face with a hose?


After a bit Blair got sick of being in the fight and just concentrated on squirting water in this pop bottle with the spray bottle. It kept her occupied for quite a while.
2 comments:
Cute pictures!!!
Lukas has an amazing Daddy! Dan is so good with his kids and gives them his full attention all the time. Brandi you are one lucky wife to have such an amazing husband. I have to agree with you and that special bond Dan and Lukas have.
Post a Comment