Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July

We had a great 4th of July. We went and celebrated at a park with my side of the family. It was super fun and the best part was seeing family we don't get to see very often. The kids had a blast together and were SO good. The weather was perfect and the food was yummy.

Lukas in his 4th of July outfit giving the peace sign.
Blair in her 4th of July outfit. Funny story. My mom made her this cute dress. She cut out the 3 T size and she figured it would be way to long so she cut it. It actually made it to short. So we decided to make it a top instead. I think it looked super cute with her denim capris. I LOVE it!
The two cutest kids EVER!
Isn't it sort of creepy how well he crosses his eyes Seriously, it gives me the creeps. I had to tell him to please stop.
This rocking chair was mine when I was little and Blair has inherited it. I am trying to decide if I am going to keep it this way or refinish it and paint it a different color.
Blair adores her daddy, can't you tell?

This little girl LOVES ice. She kept playing in the cooler of ice. She even started an ice fight. However, I am not sure if it is considered an ice fight when your 3 year old warned everyone before putting it down their shirts. He would go up to them and say "ice" and hold it out and then try. HA HA. It was pretty funny.
Best friends and I hope it is always like that!
I wish I would have gotten more pictures at the park. I guess I was having such a good time I forgot to take some.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

We had fun with you guys! Our kids are so cute. Can't wait to see your new place!