Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Really, Really pretty and a fort

My kids seem to have caught a little cold. Mostly just a little cough that occurs mostly at night. Maybe a little bit stuffy but that is it. No fevers or anything which is great. However, we have made sure to stay inside and not go anywhere so they can be well by Halloween. They are still as hyper as ever. We have been trying to find things to entertain us since it is too cold to play outside. Today we made a fort! Lukas thought it was great!

This morning when I got Blair dressed Lukas said, "Blair, you look really really pretty!" I thought it was so sweet. I hope he tells her that her whole life.

This was our fort. We don't have very many chairs so it was sort of hard but it worked. Lukas had fun playing in it which is all that matters. We had popcorn in it and watched t.v. under it. Did puzzles and just played in it.

3 comments:

ANeibaur said...

Well isn't he just the sweetest little thing to tell his little sister that! What a cutie! and oh man that fort looks so fun, I might have to do that with Aryn I bet she would love it. :D

Saleem Family said...

I loved playing in forts when I was little. I'm sure Lukas thought you were the coolest mom for making him a fort! And Blair is so pretty :)

.l i c k t e e s. said...

my boys love forts...a little too much :)

blair looks so cute in her mini. i love putting gracie in a mini and tights!