Both my kids got their flu shots that day too. They were really brave even if Lukas was a tad bit dramatic by making me hold him afterwards while he proceeded to hold his leg up in the air.Saturday, October 10, 2009
Acid reflux
As most of you know Blair spits up a TON! It is pretty obvious she suffers from acid reflux. Luckily she is a happy spitter though and rarely cries. We had her on prevacid and the Dr. told me it would help with pain but not the actual spitting up. Sense it was kind of expensive, and she never cried, and didn't seem to need it I took her off. I just figured why give her unecessary medicine if she isn't crying and will possibly grow out of it soon. She hit her six months and was still spitting up a lot and I just figured I would give it a little longer. Well she is still spitting up like a champ. I got to thinking and thought maybe this is why she is such a horrible sleeper. Nothing seems to help her sleep and she RARELY even takes a nap. I ended up calling the Dr. and taking her in. We decided to put her on Zantag. I am really hoping this works and helps her sleep better. She has only been on it since Thursday night so we haven't seen if it will actually help the sleeping and actually help her spitting up. He said it would probably take a few weeks to see if it helps. I am tired of the spit up though that is for sure. I am glad we are trying something else. He said if this doesn't work then I will have to resort to the special formulas designed for babies who spit up a lot. I don't feel extremly happy about that since this will cost twice as much as her Gentle Ease formula she is now on. Hopefully this works and we can get her improving some.
Both my kids got their flu shots that day too. They were really brave even if Lukas was a tad bit dramatic by making me hold him afterwards while he proceeded to hold his leg up in the air.
Both my kids got their flu shots that day too. They were really brave even if Lukas was a tad bit dramatic by making me hold him afterwards while he proceeded to hold his leg up in the air.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I hope the new Medication works for Blair! Poor girl. Syd loves wipes too. Weird. Your kiddos look like twins! That's SO cute.
Post a Comment