Monday, October 26, 2009

party at Grandma and Grandpa Wilkinsons

Yesterday was grandma and grandpa Wilkinsons annual Halloween party. Lukas had so much fun. For Halloween this year Lukas is a devil and Blair is an angel. It is so fitting. They both wore their costumes for the first time yesterday and I must say they looked adorable.

Perfect "devil" face. He kept saying I am scary scary!
Cheesing it!
The back of Blairs costume.
HA HA Lukas caught ya picking your nose.

Potato sack races. Lukas did really good jumping on his own this year. He thought it was so much fun.
Blair thought it was fun watching everybody.
Blair thought it was fun to try and climb the chairs.
They decorated pumpkins and this was Lukas's finished product. Cute! We proudly have it displayed outside on our front porch.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Very cute! Looks like a fun time.

Saleem Family said...

He did a great Job on his pumpkin!!! There are really cute in there costumes

rain said...

Their costumes are way cute. And very fitting.;)

And I'm way impressed with the pumpkin--it looks great!