Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Crazy baby

Crazy baby has become Blairs nick name in our household, a long with Blair Bear and Blairster. Seriously, she is a crazy little thing. This little girl will be walking very soon we believe. She now stands for minutes at a time not holding onto anything. I figured I better get proof because no one would believe a seven month old could do this. I appluade her and am so excited that she is doing these things. She amazes me. However, a part of me feels sad because she is so little she needs to slow down a bit.


Check her out! She has been doing this all day. She just hasn't figured out she can move her feet forward. However, her balance is excellent.
Did I mention she can climb the stairs now! Yeah, she climbed all the way up them with Dan behind her while I was at the gym. We will be installing a high end baby gate here real soon.

She sure is cute though and we LOVE HER!

6 comments:

Kristy said...

She is amazing!! You have your hands full. Enjoy it. They grow up so fast.

Lisa said...

She is a cutie!! She does look like she has great balance. Enjoy.

Ryane said...

Too funny, Savannah wasn't even crawling until a week before she turned 9 months

Gina said...

Wow, that is crazy that she is standing up so well and climbing stairs! She is a cutie.

rain said...

She's a genius! You'll be chasing her all over the place. :)

.l i c k t e e s. said...

too cute. gracie's not even sitting yet :)