
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Miracle # 2
We are so very excited to announce that miracle baby number 2 is on his or her way! We are so pleased and feel very blessed to add another little one to our family. We are so excited for Lukas to be a big brother. Our due date is March 6th. I know, I know, it is a little early to spill the beans. However, a lot of our friends and family know that we have been going to Salt Lake for our fertility treatments. We have been asked and know we will be asked if they worked. We wanted everyone to know it worked! It is hard to keep a secret when you try so hard to get your little ones into the world.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
yay!! we are so happy for you! you found out fast! how exciting :)
YAY!! That is so exciting! Congratulations - we are so happy for you!
Congrats! I don't envy the whole pregnancy factor, but I'm so happy for you. You'll have another adorable little one, and there's a definite emphasis on adorable--just look at Lukas. That's awesome, I'm really happy for you.
Yay we are so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment