Sunday, June 15, 2008

Carnival

Yesterday Lukas and I went to the Art City Days carnival. Poor Daddy couldn't make it since he wasn't feeling well. We missed him but we had fun.

He kept staring and pointing at this ride. I figured he must want to go on it. So I bought two tickets and put him on it. As soon as it started going he flipped out! He was not excited about it at all. Good thing I only bought two tickets, so I wasn't stuck with them. He did however, enjoy watching other people ride the rides.

He loved my Texas Tornado drink. I have to get one of these every year they are SO good!

2 comments:

rain said...

You're a total trooper for going to the Carnival on SATURDAY! It's so crowded and hot and, I have to admit, I do love the food, but even that's not enough to get me there.

Anonymous said...

i almost went to the summerfest carnival but decided i didn't want to chase cole everywhere! too bad lukas didn't like the rides-funny boy :) and what is a texas tornado? it looks super yummy!