Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Words

It is so funny when little ones learn to say words. Lukas is now saying a few things. Of course when he would first say them I would think did he really say that? Then he would say it again I would be like yup he said that. Of course I prompt him to keep saying it since it is so cute. So here are some things Lukas can now say. No (this was his first word.), Whats that?, Juice, Mom,dad, wow, and yes. I think he might also be saying bye bye but it comes out more like ba ba. So I am not quite sure on this.


Lukas LOVES his blocks. He also loves to put them in daddy's shoes. He likes to put balls as well in Daddy's work boots. If I can't find a toy I usually check there first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cole used to love to put toys in drawers and in his bed. it will only get worse once he starts to walk...you'll find toys in all kinds of little places :)