Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Lukas's new ritual.

Lately Lukas has been getting up SO early! When I say early I am talking anywhere between four and five. He use to do this a lot when he was younger, but lately it has started again. I usually don't get him out of his crib right away because I don't want him to think it is okay to get up that early. He usually cries off and on, or plays in his crib till I decide to come and get him. It isn't like I want him to sleep super late I am fine with six, and for a while he was sleeping till then. Just recently we have started all over again with the early morning wake ups. As you can imagine the early morning wake ups make for a very tired baby. After a few hours or so he usually passes out on the living room floor. It is so funny because he use to NEVER sleep anywhere but his crib. I have to admit he looks very cute sleeping on the floor. Yesterday he woke up at four and fell a sleep on the floor at 7:30. Usually nap time is nine. He did sleep till ten after six today so hopefully we will be getting on the right track soon.







2 comments:

.l i c k t e e s. said...

that kid is crazy! i don't know how you get up that early...i am dragging when my boys get up before 8 :)

.l i c k t e e s. said...

i like the new look of your blog! very cute :)