Saturday, January 12, 2008

bday party @G&G Cranes

Today we had Lukas's 1st bday party at his grandma and grandpa Cranes. It was fun celebrating with them and with my aunt, grandma, Jourdan, Lukas's girlfriend Anna and her mom Stefani. Lukas had a great time. He wasn't as enthusastic about the cake this time but he still dug in but got bored after a minute. I think he just wanted to play. He and Anna had so much fun playing together. They would crawl after each other and chase each other. Usually Lukas would lead the way but he would stop and make sure Anna was following him. If she wasn't he would stop and sit up and wait for her. He truly is a Gentleman.

Does anybody want some cake!

The Fisher Price musical stage piano was a GREAT hit with Lukas and Anna.





YAY! I love shoes!



Lukas and his girlfriend Anna celebrating Lukas turning one! Next week is Annas 1 year bday!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pics! lukas has a super cute girlfriend :) he looks cool in his new outfit!

Stef said...

Those pics of Anna and Lukas turned out soo cute! And yes, Lukas is a little gentleman! :) I'm so glad he had so much fun! I can't believe Anna will be one tomorrow, it's so crazy, our little ones are getting so big!