Saturday, January 26, 2008

I like these!

After Lukas had dinner tonight we gave him some smores bars that I made. He LOVED them. As you can see he got very messy. He had marshmellows and chocolate everywhere. I think he got messier eating these then his bday cake. They are very good so I can't say I blame him!







He went straight into the tub when he was done!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute! and i can't believe you dared to deal with all that mess :) the tubby picture is the cutest!!

Anonymous said...

hey! we haven't seen you guys in forever and you haven't updated for a few days! are you guys okay? we've been staying in the house because it's been so cold :) we talked to everyone in florida and they said they were having tons of fun and that it hadn't rained on them yet! if you guys want to hang out, call us!