Thursday, January 10, 2008
One year check up!
Lukas had his one year well visit today. He is getting so big. He weighs 21 pounds and 11 ounces 33 percentile. He is 31.5 inches tall which is a whopping 95 percentile. His head was 18.3 inches which is 54 percentile. I think I might have a future basket ball player on my hands. He is just a really tall but skinny baby. They pricked his foot to check his iron levels and he didn't even flinch. Well that is about all he didn't cry about. He screamed bloody murder while Dr. Nielson examined him. The nurse came in and gave him his shots and he cried so hard he stopped breathing and the nurse thought he was going to pass out. He cried until I put him in his car seat and he passed out. Poor little guy. He is struggling tonight, he is just super fussy. I am just glad it is over with. I hate the visits with the shots. I loved the nine month check up free of pain and just a fun little check in to see how he was growing. Lukas is very healthy and developing just fine. We are so thankful to have a healthy baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow! lukas is tall! cole was more than 2 inches shorter and weighed a pound and a half less at a year. lukas has gotten so big! it is so fun to see how they grow and he is going to be a tall kid...right up there with max :)
Post a Comment