Sunday, December 2, 2007

My grandmas bday!

My grandma turned 80 on the 30th of Nov. My mom had a birthday party for her yesterday. We are so glad that we have our grandma around. She is such a great grandma. I hope that we have many more birthdays to celebrate with her!

My grandma blowing out candles on her 80th bday!


I put a little bit of root beer in this glass for Lukas. He was getting a little fussy and I was trying to keep him happy. He loved it and thought he was so big for being able to drink out of a big kid glass.


Lukas spilled root beer all down his back. We ended up bathing him and luckily Jourdan had some six to twelve month jammies. We borrowed them so he could be all ready for bed.



Lukas loved Grandpas train. Amazingly though he didn't touch it. He didn't even touch their Christmas tree!




1 comment:

.l i c k t e e s. said...

gotta love that rootbeer! i can't wait until max is old enough to have little treats that will keep him occupied! it's so fun :)