Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Almost walking

I think Lukas is well on his way to walking. He now stands for long periods of time on his own. After a little bit though he gets a little scared and just sits down. He also loves this walker toy. He will pull himself up on it and just walk around the living room with it. I have to watch him closely though because it goes a little fast for him and sometimes he biffs it onto the floor. I also have to turn him around once he hits the end of the room so he can go to the other side of the room.







1 comment:

.l i c k t e e s. said...

yeah lukas! it's so crazy when your baby starts walking-and so much fun!! i am sure he'll be walking by his birthday :) i hope you have all that on video!