Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Craft day!

My friend Madlyn had a Christmas craft day at her house. It was so much fun. We just made little kid crafts. It took me back to the olden days. We made little snowman ornaments out of popsicle sticks. We made reindeer candy canes. We made GREAT (sense my sarcasm) ginger bread houses. We tried to put the roofs on them but they kept collapsing. I totally remember the same thing happening when I was younger. Finally I gave up and made my cracker box ginger bread house. Lukas had fun just playing with the other kids. The graham crackers and frosting were fun for him as well.
This is my cracker box ginger bread house! HA HA it is so hideous.
Yum! Lukas was really enjoying this Graham cracker with frosting.

Just playing around with the reindeer noses and antlers.


Lukas just crawled right over to Ciera and sat right in between her legs.



1 comment:

.l i c k t e e s. said...

looks like you had tons of fun! i love all those christmas crafts...especially the gingerbread houses. they don't ever seem to work just right :)