
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Snow Day
Yesterday was the first time I took Lukas out to play in the snow. He had been sick all the previous times it had snowed a lot. So I bundled him all up and out we went. He like it at first and was smiling and playing. Then he sort of got this I had enough face. I think it might have been because he was so bundled up. This kid hates to be bundled and confined. He hated it from day one he wouldn't even really let us swaddle him for long. After about ten minutes of playing he had, had enough. So I picked him up and took him inside. At least I got some cute pictures out of it.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
too bad he didn't love it more!! i'm sure he'll love it next year when he can walk around in it! i can't believe he's almost one! so exciting :)
Post a Comment