Friday, November 30, 2007

Sick Days

Our family seemed to have gotten the change of weather cold. We are on the up and up but it has been a sad week. Lukas and I haven't left the house once since Monday. On Monday we only went to have his ears checked. Ear infection free so hopefully it stays that way. Since we haven't gone anywhere we have watched a lot of Sesamee street. We have played with toys and gotten a lot done around the house. Lukas also now can roll a ball back and forth between us.

Lukas loves to play in his exersaucer and spin around in circles over and over again. He just lays back and rests his head on the back of it and goes around and around.
There has been a lot of temper tantrums this week. This one was because I told Lukas he couldn't have anymore smores bars! He wasn't very happy. I gave him a cracker instead.

Lukas blowing kisses! He is getting very good at these!


There has been lots of playing with my toys. Also lots of getting into things I am not supposed too.



No comments: