Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Santa

So I went to the mall to meet up with some friends today. I looked over at the line for Santa and it was so short. So I thought I would take Lukas to see him. We got close and he was a little apprehensive, but I thought what the heck. Well as you can see it didn't turn out so well. The minute Lukas sat on Santas lap he started screaming. Santa was so nice though and just kept asking Lukas if he wanted a truck for Christmas.

Lukas was NOT happy to see Santa. I hurried and snapped a picture and got him off. Luckily Santa was very nice!
Lukas and his girlfriend Anna holding hands at the mall. They kept waving at each other and holding hands and giggling. Anna is only one week younger then Lukas.

1 comment:

.l i c k t e e s. said...

what a great picture with santa! kids are so funny :) it will make a great scrapbook page!