Look how big my Christmas outfit is! Especially the pants!Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Christmas Cards
Today I got out Lukas's Christmas outfit. I wanted to take some pictures of him in it for our Christmas cards. I put the pants on him and they were huge! They just kept falling down on his hips and covering his feet. Once I put shoes on him it wasn't so bad if I rolled the bottoms. I just hope that he will grow a little bit so he can wear his 12-18 month clothes that I bought him this winter. We went over to my friend Madlyn's to take some pictures for our Christmas card. They turned out super cute and I was happy with them. Lukas wasn't having a very good day today so he wasn't that cooperative, however we still got some cute ones. I didn't include the picture that I am putting on our card because it is on my friend Madlyn's camera. Her camera was a little faster then mine so we got a really cute one of him smiling. Also it helped if I tried to entertain him while she took pictures. Thanks Madlyn for your great idea and letting us use your house!
Look how big my Christmas outfit is! Especially the pants!
Look how big my Christmas outfit is! Especially the pants!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
super cute idea with the present! i am trying to get cole and max posed for a card picture, but it's not working out too well, either. where are you getting your cards made? i found 2 super cute websites and they are offering 20% off and free shipping! i'll give them to you if you want!
Post a Comment