I can not believe how much this kid loves his puffs. If he sees a can he points at it and screams till I give him some. He somehow always finds them in the bottom of the diaper bag. Today I was trying to get him to hold still for a minute and so I was feeding him puffs. Well I obviously wasn't feeding them to him fast enough because he took the jar away and reached his hand in there. He came up with a ton of puffs in his hand and shoved them all in his mouth. Of course all of them wouldn't fit so some of them ended up on the bed. Then he put the can up to his mouth and tried to drink them. That didn't work so he reached his hand in there again. He did this over and over again. I thought it was so funny. After a little bit I figured he had enough puffs and took them away.

Lukas has his hand in the jar!

Lukas trying to shove a handful of puffs in his mouth.

Trying to "drink" the puffs!
2 comments:
that's pretty funny! that boy loves to eat :) cole never really liked those puffs, but i am excited to try them with max!
that's so cute. my nephew sam is the same way with his puffs so that is really funny, kids must love them.
Post a Comment