This is a picture of our signature piece from our family pictures. I tried scanning in the eight by tens and five by sevens but it isn't working correctly. I will have to play around a little bit and see if I can get them uploaded correctly. These were our favorite thirteen pictures. It was tough to choose there were so many good ones.Lukas LOVES to be outside. So we take walks almost everyday. This is right before our walk yesterday.
Lately Lukas has been getting mad during feedings. He really wants to feed himself. So if he gets really upset I make sure he has had enough to eat and let him have it. He does okay with the spoon he can get some on it and get it in his mouth. After a few tries I think he thinks it is to slow and uses his fingers. The other night he had rice cereal and carrots. YUM!!! This is what he looked like when he was done. 

1 comment:
i absolutely LOVE your family picture! now i am thinking we should have done one this fall :) it looks so good and cute poses!!
Post a Comment