A- attached or single? Attached.
B- best friend? Dan, Jen, Madlyn
C- cake or pie? Pie. I love pumpkin pie and pudding pies.
D- day of choice? Friday, I know Dan will be home for the weekend. So I know that some fun family time is here. Plus the extra help with Lukas doesn't hurt either.
E- essential item? Right now I would have to say disposable diapers. I am so glad I don't have to change and wash cloth diapers.
F- favorite color? I don't really have a favorite color. I really like pastel colors though.
G- gummi bears or gummi worms? gummi worms
H- hometown? Well I moved around UT county a lot but I live in Springville UT now and when I got married I lived in Mapelton UT.
I- favorite indulgence? Reading. I love the escape of a good story.
J- january or july? July! I hate snow and I hate cold!
K- kids? 1 little miracle baby. Hopefully there will be more miracle babies in our future.
L- life isn't complete without? my family.
M- marriage date? May 16th 2003
N- number of brothers and sisters? None I am an only child. I do have lots of Brother and sister in laws which is great.
O- oranges or apples?Depends on my mood.
P- phobias or fears? I have a fear of me dying and Dan having to take care of Lukas by himself. I also am scared of Dan dieing and being a single mom.
Q- quote? Tomorrow is a new day! I remind myself of this when I am having a bad day.
R- reason to smile? My sweet little miracle baby.
S- season of choice? I love Summer.
T- tag four friends Jen, Suzanne, Misti and Nately
U- unknown fact about me? I fantasize about traveling the world and seeing every place there is to see.
V- vegetable? Fresh peas out of the garden. Corn on the cob
W- worst habit? Letting my laundry pile up. Good thing we all have plenty of clothes or we might be naked somedays.
X- x-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound. As long as it is an ultrasound to see your baby.
Y- your favorite food? Popcorn. I could eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner
Z- zodiac sign? Some horiscopes say I am a Saggatirus and some say I am a capicorn. I usually read them both and pick the best one out.
1 comment:
Ok you tagged me but I'm not sure what I am suppose to do with it. Let me know please.
Post a Comment