P.S. I totally recommend this dance studio to anyone who lives in the Spanish Fork area. I have been looking for a studio for Lukas to take hip hop at for a while. They either wouldn't let him because he wasn't old enough, or they wanted him to take a combo class of ballet, hip hop, and jazz. He really just wanted to take hip hop. They are great price and the kids all have so much fun. A lot of the teachers are on the UVU ballroom team. The owner is the UVU ball room coreographer. She is so sweet and so cute. In the two months they have been open I feel like the have succeeded in so many ways. I am signing Blair up for ballet and she starts next week!
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Hip hop!
P.S. I totally recommend this dance studio to anyone who lives in the Spanish Fork area. I have been looking for a studio for Lukas to take hip hop at for a while. They either wouldn't let him because he wasn't old enough, or they wanted him to take a combo class of ballet, hip hop, and jazz. He really just wanted to take hip hop. They are great price and the kids all have so much fun. A lot of the teachers are on the UVU ballroom team. The owner is the UVU ball room coreographer. She is so sweet and so cute. In the two months they have been open I feel like the have succeeded in so many ways. I am signing Blair up for ballet and she starts next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment