We carved pumpkins. My kids were loving the pumpkin carving this year. They both asked to do two pumpkins. Of course Grandma let them. I am glad there were lots of helpers around to help my kids. Carving isn't my favorite thing. I don't enjoy digging out the goo guts!
Sunday, October 30, 2011
G and G Cranes Halloween party
On Saturday we had a Halloween Party at Grandma and Grandpa Crane's. We had lots of fun. They for sure got spoiled. I guess that is the advantage you have when your the only grand kids that live close.
We played Pin the nose on the Jack O Lantern. Lukas one but he admitted that he could see!

We had a pinata. Lukas has a great swing and broke open that witch pretty quick. Good thing we let Blair go first so she could have a turn.


We carved pumpkins. My kids were loving the pumpkin carving this year. They both asked to do two pumpkins. Of course Grandma let them. I am glad there were lots of helpers around to help my kids. Carving isn't my favorite thing. I don't enjoy digging out the goo guts!
One of Blair's finished pumpkins!

Lukas hard at work.
The finished pumpkins.
We had the lights out to see the pumpkins glow. I took a picture but had forgotten to turn off my flash. This was the face of Lukas in the dark! It cracks me up every time!
We carved pumpkins. My kids were loving the pumpkin carving this year. They both asked to do two pumpkins. Of course Grandma let them. I am glad there were lots of helpers around to help my kids. Carving isn't my favorite thing. I don't enjoy digging out the goo guts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun pumpkins! I love Lukas' face. He is so funny. Looks like Blair has a pretty crazy face too, if she wasn't turned the wrong way. :)
Post a Comment