Wednesday, October 12, 2011
The fun Circus
My aunt Suzanne invited us to go to the circus with her. Of course we said yes! We LOVE the circus at our house. We went yesterday and had a fun filled night. My kids attemepted to ride the elephant, got their faces painted, took their picture with Bumble Bee and Optimus Prime, and petted some cute baby goats. They also really enjoyed the Circus show.
Lukas had been talking about riding the elephant all week long! He said he was for sure going to do it this time. When we got there I purchased two tickets, one for him and one for Blair. We got up there and Blair decided she didn't want too. Lukas got on the elephant was cool for a second then freaked out! He was hysterical. If they would have let me go then I think he would have been okay. I wasn't surprised Lukas got a little scared at the last minute he is a little timid. I was however surprised that Blair didn't want to do it. She is my little dare devil! We ended up doing the safer option and having our faces painted.

Lukas got his face painted like spider man!
Blair got her face painted like a butter fly.
My cute kiddies!
The petting zoo!
Waiting for the circus to start!
I think my kids favorite part about the circus was the boxing Kangaroo. I have to admit he was cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we are such losers because we never even think to take our kids to the circus! looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment