Tuesday, October 25, 2011
G and G Wilkinson Halloween Party
Yesterday was the annual Halloween party at Grandma and Grandpa Wilkinson's! My kids love this party. Dan and I do as well. Lots of yummy food, and fun games! Plus playing with cousins is always a favorite in our house.
Lukas is spider man this year! His costume glows in the dark and he thinks it is the best! We were getting ready to leave to go to the party when I took this pic. I thought he looked hilarious in his costume in his car seat! His mask cracks me up!
Blair is Little Red Riding Hood! She is so adorable! So adorable, that I don't even think the Big Bad Wolf could eat her.
All the cousins that dressed up! (Minus a few cause they were getting dressed in their costumes.)
Blair and daddy! Blair has turned into quite the daddies girl recently.
We decorated pumpkins. Lukas made a fire man pumpkin.
Blair was pretty creative with hers! She made a princess. I helped a little. However, she did most of it herself.
She was the last one to leave the decorating table. Seriously, she loved it! I guess I should do more crafts with her. Is it bad to say that the mess scares me away a little? Good thing she starts preschool next year!
Blair and her finished pumpkin! I crack up every time I see it.
Bobbing for apples! Well Dan bobbed for apples. My kids didn't want to get their costumes wet so Dan did it for them. Bobbing for apples is awesome at grandma and grandpas party. The reason is because you get to exchange your apple for an envelope with money in it!
Blair got a 10.00 bill! Plus a few ones. We tried to get a pic of her holding it. She just kept folding it up and showing it to us. It was as good as I was going to get.
Lukas got 3 dollars! He was pretty excited. We told our kids that we were going to split the money between them. So they each got about 8 dollars. They are so excited because they are saving their money for Disneyland!
Blair and Gracie playing the bean bag game. They are such cute cousins and such great friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think Blair's pumpkin looks like a Salvidor Dali painting. Very creative!
Post a Comment