Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ever Wondered?

What Lukas would look like with a mustache? Well now you know! We went to the dentist today and Lukas ended up with a fake mustache. At the end of our dentist visits the kids get a little coin that they get to use in toy machines. Well Lukas used his coin in the moustache prize machine. SO FUNNY! I couldn't stop laughing. Then when we got home he put it on in the garage and ran into the house to show Dan. Dan took one look at him and started laughing. We went outside after that where Lukas proceeded to play with his friends with it on. If you ever need a good laugh get your kid a fake mustache.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I saw one of those toy machines yesterday. I had never seen the "disguise" one before. He is so funny!