They walked down the aisle in these cute caps and gowns. Miss Valarie made for them! I can't even imagine how long it took her. She has about 50 kids between all of her classes. What an awesome teacher she is!
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Preschool graduation!
Today was Lukas's preschool graduation! I can't believe that my little guy has already completed one year of preschool! I seriously was so nervous the day I dropped Lukas off for his first day of preschool. I remember almost crying because I had never left him with anyone but family before. I was nervous for him and for myself. However, he exceeded all my expectations. He has learned and grown in leaps and bounds. Not only has he learned more in preparation for Kindergarten, but in social skills as well. He has learned to make new friends and have a good time when mom isn't around.

They walked down the aisle in these cute caps and gowns. Miss Valarie made for them! I can't even imagine how long it took her. She has about 50 kids between all of her classes. What an awesome teacher she is!
They sang some really cute songs. Nothing is cuter and has me smiling more then cute preschoolers singing! The girl in the front with the tiara is named Sara! Oh she is funny! I have gotten to know a lot of these cute kids because I have gone on every field trip (one a month) and volunteered for anything Miss Valarie needed help with. Sara was cracking me up! Watch out she may be on broad way when she is older.
They played a shape game. They sang a shape song to a c.d. and it would tell you when to stand up or sit down according to the shape you were holding. This was my favorite. They were awesome at first but then got a little confused and didn't sit or stand at the right time. I was laughing so hard!
They did the hokey pokey and the chicken dance. The girl in the flowered dress even yelled out to the girl next to her that she was sexy! Pretty funny stuff!
Lukas getting his treat bag and folder. Miss. Valarie made folders for all the kids. In them were their hand print trees they made. Also some other cute things they had made through out the year. She also saved all of their homework ( once a month she sent home letter and number home work and if they turned it in finished they got a prize.) and put it in. She had made a little scrap book of pictures of them as well for the folders. Again AMAZING! 50 kids she has.
I was getting Lukas's pic taken with Miss Valarie when Lukas's little friend Murray jumped in. I didn't care I thought it was pretty funny! So here is Lukas and his friend Murray with Miss Val!
Cute, cute Lukas!
My two favorite kids ever! I just need to figure out a way to get Blair to keep her shoes on!
They walked down the aisle in these cute caps and gowns. Miss Valarie made for them! I can't even imagine how long it took her. She has about 50 kids between all of her classes. What an awesome teacher she is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awesome lukas! what a fun program, too! i can't wait for he and max to go to preschool together this summer :)
So Cute! What an amazing teacher he had! That was alot of work to put that all together. I can't believe how big he is getting. Growing up to fast!
He looks so cute in his graduation gear! It looked like a cute program!
Post a Comment