Saturday, May 7, 2011
Bat man!!!!
Anyone who knows Lukas knows how obsessed he is with Bat Man! ALL things bat man! You can throw a few other super hero's in there as well, like Spider man and Super man. Yet Bat man takes the cake! He has gotten little Blair to love Bat Man as well. Old Navy has Bat man Jammies for boys and for girls. I bought Lukas a pair and he LOVES them! Well he noticed that they had a girl pair and insisted that Blair needed them. His wish was my command and I bought them for Blair! She LOVES hers as well. The day they came in the mail she said Bat man over and over again while looking at them. She also wanted to wear them even though it was lunch time not bed time. I am a mean mommy and made her wait till bed time!

Lukas also had to wear his of course!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh man. gracie and max need some of those, for sure! so cute!
i want pictures of her ears!!! gramma said she was so cute about them :)
Post a Comment