Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A chilly Swim

Despite the some what chilly weather my kids insisted on getting out the swimming pool! They have been so anxious to swim and play in the water. By now we have usually swam a few times, but the weather just is NOT cooperating this year. Despite some shivering and maybe a little bit of blue lips they had a BLAST!


Gotta have the slide!
I love this swim suit! Blair looks so cute in it!
Our neighbors joined in on our swimming fun! When Vada got in her suit Tyler wanted to come over too. His dad didn't think he would get in cause he has been a little scared in the past. Well he didn't hesitate a second! He dove right on in. Hence the swimming in the clothes.

Blair is just looking so grown up to me lately! I don't think the pony tail helps. For some reason it makes her look even more grown up to me!

2 comments:

ANeibaur said...

Aww fun! I was SO tempted to do that yesterday too, I'm mad that's its still cold and windy up here. We definitely can't wait for awesome swimming weather.
And I completely agree, Blair looks SO DARLING in that swimming suit, I love it!

Kristy said...

Looks like fun times! Love Blair's suit!