Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tu Tu cute!

Blair got this Tu Tu from Grandma and Grandpa for her birthday. She loves it. She has worn it every day since. She puts it on when she wakes up and doesn't take it off till bed time. She wears it over jeans, dresses, jammies and even sans clothing with just her diaper as you can see in below pics. She pretty much just pretends to be a ballerina. She leaps, skips, dances and spins all over the house. All day long she is saying "mommy, daddy watch this." Then she proceeds to show us her moves. She walks on her tip toes and puts her hands above her head and spins in true ballerina style.




I love all of these pictures. It shows how truly happy of a girl she is.
Lukas and Blair love each other so much. This picture makes my heart melt. It makes me think how Lukas will always protect Blair as her older brother. I hope they are the best of friends and always watch out for each other. There is nothing like someone always having your back.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

What a cutie! She'd quite the ballerina. Sofia received a ballet dress for Christmas...it is worn often, but not as often as she would like. :) I need to find her a dance class that fits into our already crazy schedule!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

gracie needs a tutu like that. so cute!! :)

[Morgan] said...

that is funny that you saw ellie and i leave the salon! was she bouncing? :)

i have 2 older brothers who have always had my back. i agree, there is nothing like it:)

Staci DeVoogt said...

That tutu is darling! I love that she loves it so much...she is all "girl". I can't wait to see her moves! xoxo