We are so lucky to have moved into such a great neighborhood! We have great neighbors and lots of fun kiddies to play with! Lukas and Blair love having little friends on the street to hang out with and have fun with. Today was such a beautiful day that we pretty much spent the majority of the day outside playing.

Nicole and Blair! Nicole and Blair are only six days a part. They are the cutest little girls! Can you tell they had fun with the side walk chalk before playing in the power wheels? Blair gave herself a blue mustache and Nicole gave herself blue blush cheeks.


I think in this picture we caught most of the kids crying. Really though they do play nice I promise!

They all plunged into and onto the power wheels. I couldn't believe it when it actually moved with all those kids on it.
3 comments:
Neighbor friends are so much fun! Most of ours moved away last summer. :( We miss them...
They are so cute! I LOVE the sunglasses!!
You need to save the picture of all of them on the car for their yearbook when they graduate. :)
Post a Comment