Friday, March 4, 2011

bday party at g and g W

Blair had a bday party at Grandma and Grandpa Wilkinson's on the Sunday before her bday. She had lots of fun.

Blair's favorite thing at dinner at grandma and grandpa's is always rolls. Sometimes she licks all the butter off of it first before actually eating the roll.
The tongue thing was cracking me up. She did that a lot that night for some reason.
See the tongue again. HA HA.
Grandma and Grandpa gave her the Weebles tree house. She also got some of the accompanying toys from her cousins, aunts and uncles. This toy is a HUGE hit in our house. Both my kids love it. I have to stop fights over it all the time.
I let the kids make this cake. Lukas and Blair frosted and did the sprinkles. I did smooth the frosting out. However, the sprinkles ALL them. I am sure you can tell.
She did really well at blowing out her candles. She did it all by herself. She was proud.
I have to include a pic of these cute boys. Lukas has SO much fun with his cousins. He is so lucky to have so many close to his age. They play really well together and are so funny to watch playing.

No comments: