There is nothing better then knowing you can spend eternity with the ones you love.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Faves!
Seriously, don't I have the cutest kids ever? Their cuteness and the excellent photography skills by http://www.frecklesphotography.blogspot.com/ are making it so hard to choose my favorites. Here are some of them. I love these kids so much. Looking at these pictures just shows me how much personality they both have. We seemed to capture a lot of their goodness in this photo shoot. I get a smile on my face looking at these pics. Sometimes I wish I could just keep them little forever!
I love the one at the end where Lukas is kissing Blair. And I love the one with them on their stomachs and Blair is holding something green and Lukas' arm is over her. I love his serious faces they look so GQ!
6 comments:
i wouldn't be able to pick either! i love all of them. especially the ones of them together :)
They are adorable...can't you just get them all!!! ;) I love, love, love Blair's polka dot dress!
(little thumbs up)...
LIKE!
I love the one at the end where Lukas is kissing Blair. And I love the one with them on their stomachs and Blair is holding something green and Lukas' arm is over her. I love his serious faces they look so GQ!
Love your kids names, and they are the cutest! so glad I found your blog!
www.laurenruthie.blogspot.com
they are all darling! i love the outfits you put them in. xoxo
Post a Comment