She asked for pop corn for lunch so guess what we had pop corn! A girl from my own heart.
Later we had a party at our house. My friend Maegan made this darling cake. So so cute!
Its her party she can cry if she wants too. Really though she didn't like her dress! When we made it and would try and get her to try it on she would say no and scream really loud. I thought she was just in a bad mood. I guess not. Every other time the dress would get near her she would get upset. I forced it on her today and she was NOT happy to say the least. Maybe it wasn't girly enough colors for her. She loves Sesamee Street so I don't understand.
She eventually warmed up to the dress.

So happy she got a dollar from Aunt Suzanne!
As you can see the dress didn't last long. O well I didn't force her. It is her birthday so if she didn't want to wear the dress she didn't have too. At least she still has the cute elmo bow in her hair.

She got a bean bag chair from Grandma and Grandpa. She loves it! She had to sport the sun glasses at the same time as jumping on it.
Happy birthday Miss Blair. We sure do love you! We hope you enjoyed your special day.P.S. we had another party for her on Sunday at grandma and grandpa Wilkinsons. Pictures to come soon.
2 comments:
so cute! i love her dress and the cake! all those pictures are making me excited to have gracie's party :)
Happy Birthday Blair, she is so dang cute, and I LOVE that cake :)
Post a Comment