Friday, September 17, 2010

Twin bed

About a month ago we bought Lukas a twin bed. I haven't posted about it yet cause we were making him a quilt and I wanted it to be done first. Lukas LOVES his twin bed. He sleeps so much better at night and seems more comfortable. The kids love jumping on it and playing on it as well. It was a little sad for me to get him such a big bed. It just shows me how fast he is growing up.



Lukas picked out the fabric for his quilt. He did a good job. I LOVE it. It is such a cute little boy fabric. It fits his personality to a T! Grandma and Grandpa Crane tied it for him. They brought it over today. He was so excited to sleep with it tonight.

2 comments:

rain said...

That quilt is ADORABLE! You're so lucky you have someone that will do that for you!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

i don't remembering seeing this post? how did i miss it? :)

love his bed! i hope he is still sleeping great in it!